sreda, 11. september 2013

tell me a story


Once upon a time ... 

Even though living in Paradise makes Life seem like in a fairytale, I would want to  write something more than just imagination.
It is not such a tough job to put a smile on my face, and yesterday it was there. It spread up to my ears, and further. Apparently, I lied to Popotnik, claiming I am not in love. Guilty as charged - I am. With the Life. 
Closer. Contact. Conflict. Crash.
I am not the one to judge who is right or wrong. Maybe I was right, just a little bit, trying to explain Love is choice. Leting go has nothing to do with coincidences. It takes strength, courage and a lot of Words. Sometimes we steel them, Words, trusting other people minds better then our own. 
I want to put some shape to the Words, out of respect. With Words I talk, with Words I sing, praise and curse. With Words I love, I admire, I laugh out loud, I explain, I complain, I make happy, I surprise and disappoint. Words are a strong weapon. With Words one can hurt more than any sword. With Words one can touch softer than any cotton.
I was never good at making stories up. I rather put Words together without thinking about readers expectations. So it is, expressing my thoughts in a foreign language.
 Today is already a new day. Raindrops will collect in streams, rivers, lakes and seas. And my thoughts... hopefully, in one direction only. 

Ni komentarjev: