četrtek, 16. januar 2014

To be :)

A need to write is almost always present, but then time is not. Indeed, time is a valuable thing. Often we wish for a day to have more than 24 hours, and a week could have had more than just seven days. To do more, to seeze more, to listen
to more music, to see more of a sunrise, to meet more people, to make more boundaries with strangers. I believe I have come to the same conclusion several times already - people, we are those creatures, always reaching for more, for better. We can easily find an issue on which we could complain, even if it is as silly as the weather. And it offers itself as a perfect excuse! 
I wish to insist at a point I have reached. Funny feeling, but I do not wish for more. As weird as it could sound, but I might have identified myself with a song I have been listening for a month or two. BanAna thinks weird is ok, you just have to be confident about it. And there it starts, the giggle deep inside and on my face. Priceless. I could have described my "point" as comfort, self assured, content, happy... But those are just words, crudely indicating what my "point" might have been. It would be much easier to put a smile on the screen then typing words.
Being content with the life given? One would deserve to get a Nobel prize for that achievement. They say it is a state of meditation. A stranger approaches our conversation and says out loud: "I`m the best! And you know why? `Cause I believe so." Well then, it is all part of what we believe, no? To be here, be aware and folow the life line. What more could one wish for? 


Ni komentarjev: