četrtek, 20. junij 2013

I`d rather dance with you

there is sound, and there is music. if you don`t believe it, august rush can convince you. 
life without music? imagine... all the people... imagine... me and you, and you and me... so many associations run through my mind just with one word, and they come out of lyrics. 
this is not an ispiration, nor a pressure. it`s a flow of warm feeling in my chest. time well spent goes by, and the days still don`t have enough hours to do everything and to think everything through. and another book of murakami is flirting with me every evening. spanish-stagiere warned me about this - if you get into books too much ... 
the sun kissed the mountains and fell into the sea, probably. fireflies are training for long summer flights, and the moon takes a good care of my shadow in the field. a chill breeze tries to cool off my thoughts, with the rythm of bare feet. 
spending time in a foreign country makes your mind start to think in another language, and it`s not always easy to have control, or to make sence when you try to express your thoughts. you often get this "mhm" or "aha" answer, knowing exactly that your partner in discusion doesn`t know much about what you are trying to say. 

click over your playlist and play a song for me, maybe then i will understand. 

Ni komentarjev: